Terms & Conditions
If you fill in the booking form anywhere on https://cracoviawalkingtours.com or its subdomains, keep in mind that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is Barbara Czajka “Salisbar”, Tax: 6751559165
Booking details of the Personal Data Administrator:
- address: Ul. Wiślisko 3, 31-538 Cracow.
- e-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The administrator will process your personal data provided in the booking form in order to take action on you at your request, before concluding the contract.
Legal basis: art. 6 par. 1 point b) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (RODO).
3. The Administrator will keep your personal data until the completion of activities undertaken at your request in accordance with your request contained
4. You have the right to request access to the content of your data and the right to rectify it, delete it, and from 25/05/2018 the right to obtain a copy of the data, data transfer and the right to demand limitation of data processing.
5. If you feel that the processing of personal data regarding you violates the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, or the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent to hear this complaint on the date of its submission.
6. Providing personal data by you is voluntary, but failure to do so will prevent the Administrator from taking action at your request indicated in the booking form.
- The website “https://cracoviawalkingtours.com” and its subdomains are informative, they do not represent a legal entity/entities.
- If you participate in any of the tours provided by our self-employed tour guides, we assume that you have read and accepted the rules listed here. Therefore, any problems will be settled in accordance to them.
- Our guides reserve the right to start the tour only if there is at least 5 people in the group.
- Our tour guides reserve the right to refuse a person participation in a tour without giving a reason.
- Any of our self-employed tour guides leading the tour don’t take any responsibility for items lost by customers or injuries suffered during the tour.
- Our tour guides reserve the right to ask a participant to leave the tour if he/she feels uncomfortable near him/her. If said person refuses to leave, the guide has the right to cancel the tour with immidiate effect.
- Before start of the tour, participants are reminded, that during the tour they should follow the guide. If any of them/all of them get lost/separate from the group during the tour, the guide does not take any responsibility of that fact. Furthermore, he/she does not have a responsibility of waiting for said people/group.
- Any tips/donations given to the guide by participants after the tour are voluntary.